- My computer is infected with spyware and viruses. Can anyone help me figure this out?
- Q&A: What’s the difference between spyware and anitvirus?
- Where can i download a screensaver without a risk of viruses or spyware?
- Whats a good FREE spyware remover for a pc?
- Q&A: How to get rid of stubborn spyware?
- jr Kv on My computer is infected with spyware and viruses. Can anyone help me figure this out?
- TempoOne on My computer is infected with spyware and viruses. Can anyone help me figure this out?
- RetrovirusRob on My computer is infected with spyware and viruses. Can anyone help me figure this out?
- The Judge on My computer is infected with spyware and viruses. Can anyone help me figure this out?
- Mike O on Q&A: What’s the difference between spyware and anitvirus?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Question by : What Spyware/ Adware removal tool is compatable with Windows Vista 64 bit? I have recently been downloading trials of these tools, but everytime I try to install them, I get a error message saying that the program … Continue reading
Question by A.C. W: What happened to the scan for unwanted spyware? I use to have it beside my pop Up Blocker,when yahoo changed things on the toolbar recently that scanning button disappeared and a Search Ticker (witch I don’t … Continue reading
Question by Hungry Wharf Rat: How do you delete remote management spyware from your computer? Does anyone know how to do this? I could sure use some expert tech advise. Thanks I am already using AVG Business Edition and it … Continue reading
Question by Nathan T: What can I download or how can I get rid of viruses and spyware affecting my computer? I would prefer a reputable web site or method. I don’t want to get any more viruses & such, … Continue reading
Question by : Can an internet dvd player have spyware installed after market? I purchased an open box dvd bluray with wifi from ebay. I noticed that after winning the item most other dvd players with wifi were open box … Continue reading
Question by helloellomark: How long does it take for spyware to act up? Just wondering cause I possible could have it but I system restored and my AVG hasn’t come up with anything. I haven’t even noticed any difference with … Continue reading
Question by Fatal † Existence: Whats a free program to scan for adware spyware or even viruses? i think more of the adware spyware thats actually worth downloading i just wanna scan for right now but if there is some … Continue reading
Question by Lovin’life32: What are the best free anti-spyware, and scanners to download to keep my computer safer? Or anything else that will protect my computer? Best answer: Answer by NY RangersMalwarebytes http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html Give your answer to this question below!
Question by bbgirl: How do you remove viruses and spyware from your Computer? I cannot buy anything, or pay for anything. Is there anything I can download free, or do something free on my computer to delete them? Thanks so … Continue reading
Question by bodhihoang: Whats the proper way to remove spyware once superantispyware has detected it? I always just use the default and let superantispyware take care of them. But I’ve noticed that everytime I do a new scan a bunch … Continue reading